Register for Splitter Nation Youth Basketball by Thursday, November 9th! Registration will remain open through November 10th only if spaces are available.
Our educationally focused league is designed to teach, mentor, and encourage participation in the sport of basketball from the simplest form and expand each year as your child develops and continues through the program. In addition, we strive to promote a safe and fun atmosphere for your child to compete and continue to learn the game with their friends and teammates. Our league relies on volunteer parent coaches to instruct and inspire our future Splitter Basketball players throughout the season.
Where/How do I Register?
- Visit our website at lincolncommunityeducation.com.
- Or walk-In registration at Community Education office on the West Side of the High School (Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-1:00 pm and 2:00-4:30 pm)
Please remember to include shirt/jersey size.
- 1st-2nd Grade:
Register before December 14 $60 per student ($70 after if space is available)
- 3rd – 6th Grade: Completed
Registration ended November 11th.
- 7th-8th Grade:
Register before December 21 $90 per student ($100 after if space is available)
Team Selection Dates and Information (pre-register to attend):
- Team Selection for 3rd – 6th grade is November 11th in the LHS East Gym
- Team Selection for 1st – 2nd grade is December 16th in the LHS West Gym
- 9:45 am check-in and clinic from 10:00-10:45 am
- Team Selection for 7th – 8th grade is January 13th in the LHS East Gym
- 12:00 pm check-in and clinic from 12:30-1:30 pm
- No practices for 1st – 2nd grade teams
- Practices for 3rd – 6th grade will take place once a week from 5:30-7 pm or 7-8:30 pm starting the week of November 27th, 2017 (elementary and middle school gyms).
- Practices for 7th-8th grade teams will take place once a week from 5:30-7 pm or 7-8:30 pm starting the week of January 15th, 2017
- Practices are assigned following the Team Selection and will depend on the coach’s availability
- To avoid potential scheduling conflicts, be sure to list in your registration if there is a day and time that will not work for your son or daughters practice time
- Games will take place on Saturdays from January 13th* – February 24th, 2018
*7th and 8th Grade games start January 20th
- Official game schedule for the season will be emailed to every participant by early January
Any questions? Contact Katie Moffett (Coordinator for Athletic and Sport Development) at email@example.com or at 734-484-7007